Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to nomar's message

I'm not sure about "always" filling the gap, at least not in the 1st day, but it has never been able to sustain a rally with pops and then drops retracing all the gains relatively soon. Typically there is PM enthusiasm and then a reversal in regular hours and a close near the low of the day during regular hours (even when still in the gap up).

I figured this would repeat today which is why I waited to buy....of course I didn't wait long enough on my 1st buy :-)

I'm just not convinced this is a sell off. I rather think it is the "impression" of a sell off to shake out retail in favor large money. Other wise why hide the bid volume when it is obviously there?

KRY was virtually dead and now even under the worst of terms voiced about the deal we are worth a Hell of alot more than .52. It will take time for this to all be sorted out and I just think big money is using that time to get in cheap at retail's expense.

We'll see...I hope I'm right since I find myself back in a game I swore to leave behind. Right now I would say DON'T SELL, but rather use the drops to pick up some shares, especially trading shares for the volatility that will continue. Trading always makes the BS more fun.

Good Luck!

Please login to post a reply
Ianvestor65
City
Miami
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/13/2008