Cougar Minerals Corp

Welcome To The Cougar Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM Cougar Minerals Corp. is an exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
in response to rayanne's message

Rayanne, rules are the same through out Canada. I hope i did not miss lead you but i did have COU shares tranferd at 9 am this am before the market opened at $0.125 into my TFSA. I actually tr 77500 shares as i had made a withdrawl in yr 09 so this $ 4700. + $5000. gave me the room. I see you said you tried to have shares at .125 tr after the market closed to-day so you can now take the low of to-day of $ 0 .145 as you miss the close yesterday. One can use this close of $ 0.145 until the market opens at 9:30 am then you have to take the low or high of tommorows price again until in which time the market opens at 9;30 the next day.I have delt with a few on-line Traders ( all TD ) and found that all were not upto date on the rules and have escaulated my views to their back room and have seen results. I found i was being charged full commision on the CNQ ex as freinds were payine $ 9.99. I must say i spent hrs with TD management on this and they still don't have it right. Don"t take no for an answer as their are alot of differnt answers out their....do the calculation ,and you will see this $ 0.125..any problems then refer your Institution to this post.

04-Jan-2010 0 COUGAR MINERALS CORP
CONT $0.00 $9,687.50
04-Jan-2010 77,500 COUGAR MINERALS CORP
CONT $0.00 -$9,687.50

....hand tough Rayanne...Long On The Greens Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating