Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to MoneyK's message

I agree! I myself have been feeling alot more excited as of late with the end of the year coming and metal prices finally roaring back to life. Copper has been soaring as of late which is good to see as the industry needs a fundamental boost to bring back optimism that could trigger a market correction and improvement to companies that operate in this space. Now is the time to start dropping some news as investor sentiment increases from the general market developments. Schaft Creek is truly a unique asset that is still greatly not recognized by the public. The facts show this is a top tier asset that a major needs to operate and develop once the real economics is known.

We have a few items that could showcase the updated NPV:

-Recategorize the waste rock that is actually economic ore

-improving the pit shell to incorporate the other half of the M&I resources not included

-Exploration potential to further add metal tonnage to the already huge deposit

-Realizing we should value the NPV at a 5% discount rate to due projects development and progress.

Then there are other aspects that could improve the value of Schaft Creek like the exchange rate, mine life, production rates, higher metal prices, improved operating costs, metal recoveries.

There are endless options here that could help us improve the numbers. We as shareholders need to remain strong and logical as many will want this property for a steal and will use investor sentiment to improve their case. I think big EE has a number in mind but certain things need to happen before it is realized.

As of now, no shareholder here should be using the old NPV numbers to value this asset as these figures are an outdated 4 year old assessment that has surely become irrelevant to monetary value discussions. With the last 3 years of project development being analyzed and interpreted including drill programs, field exploration work, technical programs to update the models we deserve the revised economic numbers!

The intrinsic value of Schaft Creek is still unknown as this time and the people in the know may want the general public to stay in the dark and remain ignorant to the real potential.

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links