Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Considering purchasing shares at this price as a play for a continued sector rally over the next few months. It seems we have carved out a bottom of 0.11-0.12 over the past 18 months so if things go sour (or I guess continue to be sour) it seems there's a potential downside of 25-33% from this price. Worst case I figure the market goes the wrong way and you get stuck holding shares for 6-12 months until the next "pop" up to 0.18-0.23.

The potential upside could be substantial however if we see a continued rally in commodities. There's definitely resistance at 0.23 (25-30% upside) but if the volume returns we'll easily reach that level if not 0.33-0.39 (100% upside or more) or even higher on a breakout or a positive new release by the company.

Thoughts? FYI I'm completely ignoring fundamentals here and looking at potential technical trends.

Cheers.

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links