Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to dsikorsk's message

If that's the case shouldn't you sell your CUU and move it into Teck? That's what I would do if I saw greater upside in Teck.

If cuu weren't so thinly traded I would hedge my bets by moving a part of my cuu position to Teck. Problem is that with the number of cuu shares that I own and that I would have to move I couldn't get a decent price getting out, or getting back in at some point.

Say I think tck.b is going to $20 by year end -- I can't see it doing much better than that at best. I'd be lucky to get out of cuu averaging .11 or even .10, and then only to then double my money in tck.b over the next 9 months. While cuu can double to mid-twenties in a week, or good lord forbid, a production decision or buy out occurs, cuu can be 10 bagger overnight imo. Being caught on the outside during those events would be just the kind of insanely nightmarish luck that I have had since becoming a cuu investor. So just that fear alone stops me from selling any cuu. If I came into new money though that would be an easy decision to load up on tck.b. I used to swing trade tck.b like a harp and am more than itching to get back to that after 5 years of cuu hell.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message