Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

"I like how management shows what stage of development all projects are currently going through. After the development phase is....SELL."

I would sure like to know what stage you are at before sell, repeat..... We have never sold anything, our share price is 15 cents, there has been no developement in Arizona other than looking at somebody else's cores... Teck has taken over (or back) Schaft Creek. What has management ever done for this company and do you really think that after all the bumblings, fumblings, stumblings and outright BS, they should make the same mistake and repeat?

"Yes, the FS is still expected in this quarter."

Get a grip on yourself. Even the word "expected" has now been added to the disclaimer. Repeat ...? Might be a problem as there have been no offers presented to shareholders. Not even little ones...

The only reason I'm still trapped in this stock is because I think Teck is going to make something out of it as it's something they want and is right in their yard.

Sell, repeat.... Right... Sure.

Please login to post a reply
CanadaG
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/17/2015
Social Links