Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bigbuck's message

Bigbuck, I truly hope you attend this AGM as it seems you will be the only "retail" shareholder that will attend. If you attend, many here will greatly appreciate your efforts and be extremely thankful for your hard work. I have some questions that come to my mind that I feel are important to shareholders and are questions that management should be able to answer. My questions are:

1) In connection to "monetary value" of Schaft Creek, based off transactions within the Copper-Gold sector for large projects, is our asset in a comparable evaluation?

2) Copper Fox stated an "asset sale" for the Schaft Creek project based off the board's recommendations. To achieve full intrinsic value, does the company intend on waiting for the E.A.C to further de-risk the asset?

3) In connection to mine development and production, will the Schaft Creek mine become a multi-stage mine extracting minerals in phases? The concept of "Whittle pits".

4) With the conclusion of the "Optimization studies", does management believe the economics of the project will greatly improve based on the many parameters involved? Can you discuss the numerical changes in the project numbers.

5) Does management have a timeline in mind in which they want to sell the Schaft Creek asset to a producer? Is the company expecting to obtain cash or equity for compensation?

6) With many projects under development and cash being depleted to advance our deposits, does management expect to JV/option or sell an existing asset to raise cash?

7) Does Copper Fox plan to spin-off any of its subsidiaries to create a publicly traded company to maximize shareholder value?

8) Does Copper Fox still have a spot to the NTL in Northern B.C? The B.C Hydro study was never released, could you also provide an update on its status?

9) Will the company contemplate a share consolidation?

10) Management has always stated that Copper Fox Metals is a company committed to responsible resource development. Does the company still have strong First Nations and Government relationships? Any important developments occurring with these groups that could affect the shareholders?

11) Since Teck Resources partnership with Copper Fox, the last 3 years of mine development has helped better define Schaft Creek's potential. Does the Joint Venture feel that they have collected enough data and evidence to positively conclude 3 statements:

-The inferred material is not waste rock and is viable revenue

-The mine plan can access the high grade M&I resources outside the current Pit that was unsafe to extract due to slope-design issues before

-The economics can greatly improve once the mine is optimized

12) Will the Optimization studies/reports be publicly released to the shareholders?

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links