Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

New corporate presentation available on the company's website! I stated about 2 weeks ago we would see a new powerpoint after the AGM date, and Elmer did a great job illustrating our company's potential and value. I reviewed it today and it looks very informative and detailed. Anytime we see a new corporate presentation, I feel the company gets better and better at presenting the data to current and future shareholders!

I like how management shows what stage of development all projects are currently going through. After the development phase is....SELL. Copper Fox has 2 projects in that stage of the corporate strategy. I like how they finally highlight our investment advantages such as exploration potential, JV partnerships, asset diversity. Also, Schaft Creek is discussed in greater detail in this new presentation which is nice to see as people will understand the advantages of this project over other mining assets. This includes expansion options, JV partner, financing to production, power/port, first nation support, low cash costs, economic enhancements, etc.

The company also showcase recent market transactions, cash costs to produce a pound of Copper, and resource growth charts. We are undervalued in all categories with huge growth and value add not factored in yet due to our outdated feasibility study. Cash cost at 1.02, the best value in comparison to its peers, we have the lowest NAV at .20 with the average at .63 compared to our industry peers, and huge resource expansion growth compared to current metal tonnage. Looking at the old study with today's external factors improving our economics we have decent numbers without revising/updating anything:

At Mine Revenue $28.1 B

Mine Operating Costs: $12.5 B

Capital Recovery & Sustaining Costs: $4.6 B

Net Cash Flow: $11.02 B

C1* cost per lb Copper ($CDN): $0.71

*The above numbers immensely change with the economic enhancements completed, all of the above categories change for the better*

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links