Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

I don't think you get to make the rules.

In answer to the rest of your collected wisdom, the answers are essentially: nothing, no, perhaps, perhaps, because they always write cautionary statements that refer directly to the data in the NR and that's why it changes over each NR, no, not true it was released at 7:01 am which means that Teck had to approve it Friday and this is quite a common time if you look at the other NR's, so what, take it to the other boards if you think that is where the discussion is hottest.

----------------------------

Certainly I don't get to make any rules, I didn't intend to come across that way. Sorry if I did.

Admittedly, I haven't looked closely at NR release times in the past. Lebowski101 posted the NR at 3:05am Pacific time (4:05am in Alberta). An issue with the time was raised elsewhere, but was looking for a more positive rebuttal. If it is a normal time for a release - thanks for clearing that up.

I read one side of the story elsewhere, and am looking for the other side here. I don't have the answers, nor pretend to have them. I like to hear both sides and discuss.

If this topic isn't for discussion here, please let me know or delete my posts on it and you won't hear anymore from me on it.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links