Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to oooga's message

From today's NR, quoted directly from Elmer:

Elmer B. Stewart, President and CEO of Copper Fox stated, "We are very pleased with the technical progress of the Schaft Creek joint venture over the past year. The work that is currently underway relates directly to a potential initial 12 year mine life as indicated in a previous news release. Our review of the work in last Quarter of 2014 is expected to be completed shortly at which time, we expect that the management committee of the Joint Venture should discuss and approve a program for 2015."

He did add "initial" before the 12 years, but added "mine life" after. I see what you are getting at and you could be right. It doesn't seem clear one way or the other to me.

I DO realize there is a lot more to mine there than 12 years worth. Absolutely.

But allowing questions to the reliability of the FS and resource estimate now instead of when optimizations started last year seems odd timing-wise?

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links