Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

In connection to Copper Fox, we are a late-staged resource development company far more advanced than Probe Mines. It would have been interesting to know what Goldcorp would have paid us for our Schaft Creek deposit! Seeing they paid 526 million for the "Borden Gold Asset" (with no PEA,PFS,BFS) I wonder what value Schaft Creek (which has all the economic studies) would obtain from majors? Knowing we have 10 million ounce gold (M,I & F), plus silver and Copper with Moly I assume a very pretty price.

I think this bodes really well for our Van Dyke property. Once PEA is done, VD will be further ahead of Probe Mines (RE only stage) and there are also several majors in the VD vicinity (same as Goldcorp and Probe) that would probably be very interested. And a simple calculation of using only 4-5 cents per pound of copper would give us 60-70 million, which is more than what we are worth today, SC included. Talk about being undervalued....

Please login to post a reply
sibiu
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/03/2014
Social Links
Private Message