Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

Here's the historical weather data for Dease Lake in Oct, 2013.
Average High Temp 6 C. The ground never froze, not a single snow flake (total of only 3 CM of precipitation for the month) and barely a breeze all month long....

Yes, agree with you 100% GY. I called BS on the weather story in my last post. Something just doesn't add up with Teck calling it quits so early in the drill season. They could of gone to end of Nov as the weather was still ok right up till then. Unless... Teck saw what they needed to see and didn't want to expose more of this to another competitor. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Guys, imho, I think our low sp is the result of two things happening here. 1. The lousy market for metals currently and 2. Our last drill program which on the surface looks like a failure! And imho, I think the second reason is by design.

Nevertheless, I think metal prices are turning up and we are going to get a big surprise come spring of this year.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message