Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Hello all,

As the new year commences I believe 2014 could be a very rewarding year. The possible outcomes and events could bring back our morale and excitement for Copper Fox Metals as investors (I list my outcomes below). First off, Elmer will not sell Schaft Creek unless we reach a "fair value" offer from a major-mining corporation. Elmer will not sell our rare mineral asset for the satisfaction of a few shareholders who want a quick buck (50% premium). For those who prefer a high value buyout and maximize profits we need to be patient and wait for the right timing as Elmer puts it. It is obivous (at least to me) that if we were going to accept a $1.00/share offer or less we would have been gone a long time ago. With that being said I believe the managers and directors of Copper Fox will wait until all the below events unfold before selling their interest in the Schaft Creek deposit. In my opinion these events include the following:

1) 2014 drill program (the announcement of an aggressive drill program of 15-20,000 metres could send our shareprice higher in the short-term)

2) EA permits (to maximize value, it is in our best interest to receive permits as Copper Fox would remove all uncertainties surrounding Schaft Creek becoming a future mine. Also we would be evaluated at a 5% discount rate level making our company immensely more valuable)

3) A revised BFS (This initiative would be a huge value-add to the worth of Copper Fox shares as the revised document could change the scope and size of the mineral asset. People believe that the short 2013 drill program did not do much to change the intrinsic value of the deposit. THEY ARE VERY WRONG! The general consensus is since we only drilled roughly 3,000 metres this was a non-event and did very little to improve our company's value. I will explain once again, the 2013 drill program did two things that could substantially improve the economics and NPV of SC:

-Expanded the Pit shell which will allow for extraction of minerals not included in the current BFS (according to Elmer 40% of Paramount zone is outside the Pit)

-Convert the costly waste rock into generating ore which allows for many things to change such as operating costs (once realized officially the cost per pound to produce Copper will drop greatly), improvements to the production rates, and mine life= greater NPV and profits

4) The announcement of a production decision (I believe Copper Fox will stay and wait until Teck reveals their intentions regarding the development plans for Schaft Creek which would give our company an additional 20 million infusion. This news of a production decision could come soon or after a 2014 drill program, or even after submission of the EAA (environmental assessment application)

5) Merger and Acquisition activity (Far less likely but possible: this could include Desert Fox Minerals acquiring Boxxer Gold assets or a merger between the two companies so Elmer could concrete on one corporate entity)

These 5 events are extremely relevant to obtaining full value for your CUU shares and improving the stock price in both the short and long term timelines. In my opinion these 5 things must occur for us to be bought out and sell our interest in the Schaft Creek deposit at a high monetary value (between 1.2-1.8 billion asset sale)!

Lastly, I believe Copper Fox Metals will do one of the below two future outcomes to realize and maximize the full potential of value from the new assets we have acquired but only after we make our intended acquisition of a North American property and sell our interest in Schaft Creek property:

1) Reverse stock split (This approach would only be contemplated if management and directors would like to retain the "Copper Fox Metals" title in which an asset sale would be required. This option would be favourable only if the company received an impressive buyout value and they would like to keep the name because we have a good and quality reputation within the mining industry which would bring investors and exposure)

2) Initial Public Offering (IPO) for Desert Fox Minerals Corp. (This approach would be more of a short-term outcome and in my opinion for profitable from an investor's viewpoint. I would hope Copper Fox decided on this option personally as this would happen sooner than option 1. This option could commence operations and development once we obtain an interest in a North America property as per the company's new releases. That announcement could come anytime now (next week, next month). Once we complete the acquisition while still holding our 25% interest in Schaft Creek as Teck adds value at no cost to us we would simultaneously list Desert Fox Minerals as a publicly traded company on the TSX-V exchange! For example, management could decide to issue 40 million shares outstanding at a price level of 10 cents/share as a spinco, the CUU sareholders would retain 1 Desert Fox share for every 20 Copper Fox shares. There are many reasons I prefer option 2 and the timing factor also plays a crucial aspect. If we decided on option 2, we could list, and be valued at 4 million market Capitalization. Now imagine this: with 40 million shares out with the company being valued at 4 million, Desert Fox puts out a huge news release of the PEA results on the Van Dyke property sending our shares to potentially over 50 cents or higher per share for example while still holding our CUU shares. We would make a great deal of money off this option in the short-term while Schaft Creek continues to unlock value through Teck. I believe Copper Fox Metals should only release the PEA document once the new company is formed, and their plans might be just that IMO.

Happy new years to all by the way!

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011