Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to babybreeze's message

Hey Babybreeze,

Why do you think that? Do not be so angry, come on.

The 2013 drill program was always about expanding the Pit Shell, growing the Schaft Creek deposit. By expanding the Pit, we can now go deeper and gain access to the other 40% of Paramount zone which is all higher grade mineralization. (This 40% number is not my estimate but rather Elmer himself, ask him). So not only did we expand the Pit, but we also "tested several blocks of inferred resources in the Paramount Zone" according to the news release. I do believe it is mission accomplished as this was always the goal and intent of the drill program! These 2 factors alone will immensely improve the economics of Schaft Creek.

Wait and see: watch the NPV greatly improve based off these results.

The plans are to stay around IF a fair value offer is not reached. The next few months will be interesting to see what transpires. Expect Copper Fox to stay for another drill program on Teck's dollar, increasing our value with no obligation to contribute to the costs! I love that aspect from an investment perspective: value-added at no cost to us!

Also note: If Teck submits the EA application in the coming months, we could stay until we receive permits as that would greatly improve our buyout value (5% discount rate on an improved NPV, that is huge added-value).

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011
Social Links