Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

Copper Fox Metals is up 50% in the last few days and no one is discussing this event. This is a huge positive that signals a reverse trend in the share price. This upward movement allows us to assume this is a very bullish movement for the stock's value/trend.

Yes, I'm not an expert on T/A but for a stock to gain 50% on good volume qualifies as a significant shift in momentum imo. If it can hold these levels in the next few days/weeks then I would be confident in saying we have probably seen the lows in this stock and the sp will be gaining from here on.

Imho, it stands to reason that anybody that wanted to sell has already sold. We had a large volume down day near the lows ( a capitulation sell off in T/A terms ) where all the people that were thinking of selling has now sold and the only people left are the hard core holders of the stock. This usually marks the bottom of a stock and any fresh new buying will only drive the sp up as those left holding are reluctant to part with shares until much higher prices. My 2 cents.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message