Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JayJ's message

Hey JJ,

I am not sure if you were adding to my post or debating it. In regards to your comment, nothing in life is a guarantee especially the stock market or else everyone would do it and become wealthy. Even Copper Fox is a risk! I do speak very positive on the company and its future outcome but it is still a risk. CUU is a calculated and reduced risk from my perspective due to particular factors (too much to publish now). When you say "supposed to happen" well that confuses me because we can not rely on outcomes that have yet to happen. The word "suppose" is a irrelevant term to me because the stock market is a huge unknown event based on emotion where anything could happen. I agree with some of your points.

Also, your other statement does not really compare to my beliefs, "Looks like the sun rose in the east again." isn't really worth mentioning". The fact is: the sun rising to the east is a guaranteed outcome that we know will happen because it is a fixed event. The stock market and stock price movement on the other hand is not a guarantee like the sun rising everyday. You are comparing apples and oranges. I do believe the share price moving in a positive direction is worth mentioning for the record imo.

If you were agreeing with me and just adding to my topic then I apologize. It sounded like you were questioning and debating the notions.

Thanks

Please login to post a reply
youngmoney
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2011