Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Accountant007's message

And while your at it, read Vette's newest post - Vette 1/Naysayers 0. Great post. He deserves some credit for being a continuous steadying and positive influence for the past 3 years, despite the negative nellies who jump all over him, who by the way, may still be trying to decide today if the Feasibility Notice was ever issued (geez, maybe would that negate the new JV they just signed?).

And although some people won't want to hear it, I for one am excited to see how quickly some of our newly acquired wealth will be spent to put down a few geo-guided holes in Arizona to prove up big value in these lands we acquired at bargain basement prices. I know Elmer is very interested in getting things going there and I'm betting we'll be drilling before year end. Could be a nice double pop for our share price to have Schaft and Arizona drill results by the first of next year. That is, if we are still around.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message