Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
over 11 years ago
Re: ..
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to cuuvette350's message

If Teck walks we will take a hit to our SP. Teck walking would basically tell everyone that our project is really not compelling in a world currently full of cheap projects. With a crappy SP, we'd never be able to raise the kind of money for a big programme this summer unless we have a big partner already lined up and on side with taking us out or JV. That angel would have to work fast if Teck walks June 4th for us to get funded, mobilized and drilling before the snow piles up.

As for Copper Fox Minerals (AKA Arizona)... what is so exciting about that project that we know? If that porphyry is there, it will be very deep and probably an underground show. All those drill results from there were into narrow breccia pipes. An underground show is a tough item to prove up, engineer and sell off given what little we know. Mangement is brushing off the water issue which i think is dangerous. Much of the Sombrero claims are under the Butte; we dont' know if the Az folks like that named mountain in an otherwise bland landscape. On top of that, there is some sort of eco reserve to the immediate west of that Butte. Elmer might be excited about it but I don't get excited about his excitement these days; these days I need a little more tangible evidence of something than rumours of 'excitement' (or giggles).

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message