Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to maxwelg2's message

IMO Teck and CUU are still negotiating, keeping the lid firmly closed, everybody in the dark for a reason, they both want the best and most fair deal for all...

Maxwelg2, please don't take this as an attack on your opinion, as what I am saying is just mine as well - nobody knows for sure, and I don't think I know any better than anyone else.

To me, I don't buy into the cloak and dagger stuff. Cathy and Pat66 had a good talk yesterday and we all seem to have no problem taking what she said at face value except the part where she said "we are waiting on Teck's response". Canadagrant in Trail said he had a good friend that was high level management for Teck and he knew virtually nothing about the project.

Are we to believe that Teck wants us really bad, and we are so high on their list of projects that they have a gag order in place with all their management and people manning thier booths at shows to pretend they have no idea what we are? Add to that we are almost never mentioned or even alluded to in any talks in shareholder meetings or interviews with Don or any other company officers. From everything we hear from Teck they have many other priorities that they will actually talk about, and this says to me we are not a big deal to them. Why would they show their hand that they are interested in energy, iron, etc., but never mention us? They don't mention us and then we assume they are playing hardball, etc., but we won't accept what management tells us. Management tells us they want to sell out to Teck as their goal, but we say no - they actually are trying to get Teck to walk?

The simplest answer is usually the truth, but we take every tidbit of information and start twisting it and cooking up some theory to fit with what we want to be happening, because it isn't possible that we are not one of Teck's first-line priorities.

This is just my opinion and I am not bashing (soft or otherwise), and I do think we have a good chance of something happening with Teck. I do think we are worth much more than our share price conveys for sure and I am not selling even though I am way underwater here. But - I do think Teck management and even the investor relation people manning the booths would have conversant knowledge of us if we were significant to their future plans? I'm sure if someone asked at the booth about iron ore aquisitions for example, they could talk about all sorts of things and not just offer a blank stare and say Copper Fox who?

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links