Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I just called the office, Elmer and Mike not in today but will be tomorrow. I spoke to Lynn.

She confirmed their understanding that it is mandatory to file with Sedar within 45 days of December 21 and yes, that would be February 4.

She doesn't know if it's even possible to file for an extension of that date. She suggested some expectation that if it wasn't going to be possible for Tetra Tech to comply with that deadline, then TT would give them some notice of that fact. And she said that TT has not given them any indication, in any way, shape or form, of that being an issue. She said that the final document is being printed as we speak.

I put the hypothetical to her of some sort of delay arising and asked whether there would be a news release to inform of that fact. She said that she assumes that would be the case and of course there will be a news release upon completion, posting with Sedar and delivery to Teck.

Very pleasant lady, sounds confident but clearly this is in the hands of Tetra Tech.

Please login to post a reply
neofight
City
Penticton, BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links