Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to chops's message

I'm very curious to see how things compare to the 2008 PFS. I would be quite happy if we were able to hit the 2008 numbers. We've got a few things working for us and against us.

3 Year Trailing Metal Prices

In 2008, each tonne of ore had a value of $42.55 using trailing 3 year prices.

In 2012, this same ore has a value of $40.99 using trailing 3 year prices.

Grades

Our 2012 RE had roughly similar grades to the 2008 RE. I suspect our recent drilling will improve our starter pit versus 2008. The starter pit could provide a huge boost to the NPV.

Operating Cost

The 2008 operating cost was $12.49/tonne. The increased mill rate versus 2008 will lower our operating cost, but this effect may be somewhat offset by inflation over the past 5 years.

Capital Costs

The 2008 capital cost was $2950M for a 100,000 tpd operation. We've got the effects of inflation and the increased mill rate working against us. The bright spot is that 2008 prices were also at a commodity peak, so the inflation effect may be muted.

Metal Recoveries

The recovery rate for the various metals has changed since 2008. I don't think we have enough info to determine whether this impacts anything.

Please login to post a reply
RabidTiger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message