Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RabidTiger's message

I'm trying not to worry about the Feasibility RT. I still think it will be very good, but don't like it being under wraps for so long either. I've heard some rumours that Tetra Tech didn't price the FS as nicely as CUU would have liked initially due to rising capex and there was some back and forth on this ... but who knows, they are rumours.

That said, I would be utterly shocked if we didn't have a better FS than the PFS of 2008. At the end of the day, NPV matters a lot more than capex, especially when were talking multiple billions capex anyway. Schaft, Galore, KSM ... these are mines for the majors and it takes their deep pockets to release the multi-billion dollar profits locked up in the ground.

I'm getting antsy for sure. Want to see those final feasibility NPV numbers once and for all to remove any lingering doubts.

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links