Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Web I agree with what you have said. The only thing keeping me here now is insiders are holding onto their shares. It is frustrating when I have held onto this bs from cuu that the bfs is coming soon. WTF is soon. Soon is this week. I was told Xmas 2011, spring 2012, no wait end of summer ( August no oh ya 24 September ) oh ya when sorry still working on it and tht will be soon. I was told It's the numbErs that must get sorted out, well no kidding sherlock there must be numbers to determine its feasibility. You all booed me when I rubbed my crystal ball and said valentines day but I'm a long so I will delay that to January 2013 here is my opinion. We reserve a spot in Stewart port, why? We don't have a road to the proposed mine. Ntl is not available either. Tck backs in and can't do a thing with the mine til those are in place. Was anybody appointed to a committee lately, I'm starting to smell a funk. Delays til ntl is in the neighbourhood. Just an opinion if I'm out of line set me straight. I will Sir Mix a lot this bog and say I'm long, I'm strong, i just want the fox to get her freakin' on.
Please login to post a reply
royals
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links