Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

As much as it is likely that there are negotiations going on isn't it JUST as likely that they've simply seen the BFS and are essentially "blacked out" until it is released?

If we take everything in the NR at face value (ignoring any "conspiracy theories", or I guess a better word would be "speculation"), they are behind on the mine plan and are simply just using Jim Gray to look over T. Tech's shoulder to speed this up and get it done right, then my guess is all of the Executive Officers must have seen some form of the BFS and would be blacked out until its eventual release? N'est-ce pas? Now since the the BFS has been delayed, they are still priviledged with that information until they do release the details to the public, so I would expect for this "blackout period" to be extended indefinitely until the information they posess gets released creating this "LONG LONG BLACK OUT".

As much as I'd love to speculate about all the backroom talks going on and deals being ironed out I just want to point out this as a possible scenario. If this is the case and they don't have anything hammered out by the time the BFS drops (or before) and Teck wants to take their full 120 days to decide, I have to agree with what Webgogs pointed out a little while ago that it is entirely possible that this gets dragged out into 2013...

D

Please login to post a reply
dsikorsk
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/27/2011
Social Links