Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

youngmoney, nobody here knows the answer to your question of when a buyout will occur.

I bought into CUU in August 2010. At that time there was great debate over whether CUU would be sold to Teck by Christmas (2010) or by the following March. Well, here we are a year after what was then the later end of the buyout prediction timeline.

That said, selling now with plans to buy back in later is truly risky. I wouldn't do it. With my luck, a few days or a few weeks after I let go of my shares there would be a halt and I'd be on the outside looking in. That would be a killer, especially after having waited over a year and a half for the payoff.

The insiders are not selling. We'd be wise to follow their lead. Just have patience. That's what's required here. Easier said than done sometimes, but instant gratification in life is a very rare commodity indeed!

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message