Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

got a few questions, when do people now expect a buyout to occur?

Any moment between Now and before Feasibility is released.

Executive insiders are still blacked out and I don't know why..

next thing I need to ask, is it possible that the "sell in may, go away" saying will cause this stock to actually hit in the 80 cent range? if so I would love to sell now to buy then. thoughts from you savy investors/traders.

I was explaning something to a friend the other day.

If you put in 100k at these prices today ($1 - $1.07), what is the worst that could happen ?

You must judge the probability that this goes to 80 cents (if ever) and you temporarily lose (on paper) 20%.

Then compare the same probability of this going up, again from these prices...and the % you could gain.

In my opinion the choice is easy.

As for the whole drifing to 80 cents thing..I hope so, how long would that even last and how many shares could you even grab......

With everything that's coming up, I don't think so.

When is the last time we even touched that number ??

Seemed to be a infinite number of buyers at these prices and a lack of sellers. Even monday on the disapointing news we didn't break 99 cents as 2 million shares sold off at that number...and we closed green yesterday.

Yes summer is coming and things will slow down for all the other stocks you may own.

But will if for CUU ?

In fact (this is my opinion) if I did own anything else I would sell it and buy more CUU for the expected summer excitement.

If you chose to believe management this time and think that the new RE is coming shortly, combined with the FS...and if you think a suprise buyout could happen at any moment from today up to the end of summer...

Well the choice is yours.

As for me, my invested time won't go to waste, not this close.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message