Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bbay's message

bbay, you keep trying to put words in my mouth. I never said Teck is delaying the BFS. YOU are the one making this suggestion and clinging to it despite the logic that Teck would have zero ability to do so outside of convincing CUU to do so. Money does talk.

My theory is that Copper Fox's current situation and endless "Delay NRs" is strikingly similar to the Far West Mining and Peregrine surprise Buy-Outs.

Let me perfectly clear. My current suspicion is that either the BFS & RE3 ARE NOT DELAYED (and news releases aren't telling the whole truth as in the case of Far West and Peregrine), or that the NRs are truthful but that a DRAFT BFS & RE3 are suffcient to spur negotiations with Teck. If CUU is in deep discussions with Teck then CUU has no choice but keep this top secret and hold off the release of any related information until talks finalize. We have good reasons to believe that insiders have long been in a black-out (options not expired).

I don't understand what it is about this theory that is difficult to grasp.

I know you want a bidding war. I do too, and I suspect that CUU will also, but only if and when Management doesn't get what they ultimately want throught talks with their close and friendly "partner" Teck.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message