Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bbay's message

bbay said: It would be very difficult to justify a greater good particularly with the list of reasons Vette provided for Teck not wanting the FS released

You don't think 'buy-out negotiations' would constitute a greater good for shareholders?? over us getting a front row seat on what's going on behind the scene??

I think you have agreed that Teck doesn't want the BFS to be released so I think you will agree that the first thing out of Teck's mouth is "Elmer please don't release that amazing report because we want to sweet talk you into the buy-out I think your shareholders will love".

So Managenent's duty is to never jeopardize negotiations with releases or leaks to the public. No respectable CEO would piss-off a courting and soliciting potential acquirer like that.

There is more than one reason why Management appears to be blacked-out, it not just the receipt of BFS info, imo, they are in deep talks in my opinon. Copper Fox 's current situation and sequence of "delay NRs" is strikingly similar to Far West Mining's and Peregrin cited here.

Connect all the dots and I think you will see an imminent buy-out scenario emerging.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links