Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RogueWolf's message

Can you point me to where I could view this contract between Teck and Liard?

You can't see the contract between Teck and Liard because it is not available to the public at this time. Teck doesn't have to show it because it is not considered a material reporting obligation to them. Liard is a private company and doesn't have to release any documents whatsoever.

So there it is, it likely exists but we are not covered by the contract until we release the Feasibility and so we can't see it. Personally, I don't think it is that important because I think that they don't need any external pressure to put the mine into production after they decide to earn back their shares.

I should add, many people have already asked to see this and received more or less the above information. This is the answer I received from Mike and I wonder if this is the quot that was used regarding the CUU/Teck agreement, but it was about the Liard agreement:

"You are entering a minefield of legal issues here with no easy answer.
Having said that one has to keep in mind that upon completion of a
positive feasibility study Copper Fox would own about 80% of Liard
(Teck's 78% and the additional shares acquired this year by CUU). "

It seems all legal agreements are a minefield.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message