Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Angry
over 12 years ago

Speaking for myself I'm angry also. I'm angry that the price keeps declining. Everyday I get up and turn on my computer hoping that CUU will go up. Nearly everyday I am disappointed. I understand that one day I might wake up and see that CUU is halted and find out it has been bought out by Teck and I am a rich man.

I'm angry that posters have to fight. Presumably we're all on the same side. If someone is not positive regarding CUU then why are they here?

I'm angry that Vette felt insulted when he has done so much for so many of us.

Finally I'm angry that the company cannot get it's act together. I know a BFS is complicated and requires a lot of work. However that being the case don't tell us in June that it will be released in October and then in October tell us it will be released at Christmas and then at Christmas tell us by the end of the 1st quarter. If you can't release it when you say you will then don't set a date. A statement such as - The BFS is being worked on and will be released when it is completed - would in my mind be preferable.

Just venting and hoping Vette comes back

Gusto44

Please login to post a reply
Russ Reid
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2010