Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Russ Reid's message

Speaking for myself I'm angry also. I'm angry that the price keeps declining. Everyday I get up and turn on my computer hoping that CUU will go up. Nearly everyday I am disappointed. I understand that one day I might wake up and see that CUU is halted and find out it has been bought out by Teck and I am a rich man.

Could be the result of too much rampant positivity? Another delay is a very real possibility here so I hate to say it but there might be more waiting yet to come. Try and look at the delay as a good thing, we have excellent management and this thing needs to be done right. Although Im certain at another level management knows theyve only got one person to keep happy, and we as shareholders basically grab our chunks and hang on. Everyones frustrated man....thats why im saying everyone just chill a bit, take a step back and lets start bringing this thing back a little more factual.

I'm angry that posters have to fight. Presumably we're all on the same side. If someone is not positive regarding CUU then why are they here?

Think of negativity as tempering at times....challenging an argument and winning strengthens the argument, Im a firm believer the negative side must always be represented...and overcome. Good and bad are ever-changing dynamics and everyones input means something in the long run.

Finally I'm angry that the company cannot get it's act together. I know a BFS is complicated and requires a lot of work. However that being the case don't tell us in June that it will be released in October and then in October tell us it will be released at Christmas and then at Christmas tell us by the end of the 1st quarter. If you can't release it when you say you will then don't set a date. A statement such as - The BFS is being worked on and will be released when it is completed - would in my mind be preferable.

Patience bro...the endgames in sight...everyones going to be having a hell of a great night when it comes....but the story is over when its over.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links