Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to youngmoney's message

Elmer doesn't plan for us to be here. If we are...

May was the longest the Greek thing can be kicked down the road. The reality is they will start pricing it in 2 weeks in advance. We will probably have some tough choices to make March 1. I'm going to start making final plans mid Feb. We certainly don't want to be around in the "go away" time unless we are in buyout talks. I would expect the usual selling to be compounded by a lack of an agreement if such was the case.

I don't plan to be in the venture market this May unless there's something compelling. I do see increased confidence in corporate bonds over what countries are offering. Muni's also suck so primarily its USA treasuries or priveleged bonds that are going to get more attention. I see the USD weakening driving up gold. There's quite a bit of jockeying going on right now. Big funds are getting nervous and eyeing each other suspiciously. Who's going to bolt for the door first kinda thing.

You'd do yourself a service by planning to act before May. Infact, you should have a plan for the weeks preceding the Greek debacle. It may be a fart in the wind but those who want fear will ramp it up and do whatever they can to shake the markets. We are just going to have to have a dose of realism. Should they find a way to kick it down the road then great. I'll take more time if it's given.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links