Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to sharp662's message

If we were to all start calling Tetra Tech and ask them about the Shaft Creek result would it make a difference? When I get fast food I don't enjoy the meal When I go to a five star restaurant I get what I pay for even though it takes a little longer. (Simplified for folk who don't do d/d.)

I agree Greece has already been priced in, but the repercussions are still to be realized. It's a deck of card over there and they are all bankster’s trying not lose their shirts but by doing nothing they end up in the same place or worse. Germany is the only one who can bring it altogether and have tried but they don't want to throw good money after bad. Who does? I think they will sort it out in the next two months before everyone who would help walks away thought even if some take a big haircut.

I doubt a deal would be in place in 90 or 120(from bfs) days but a tentative deal with Teck’s decision I believe could be. They would state their intent and put the lawyers to work. I trust the leadership of CUU because they have brought us this far. They know what they are doing and we have a rich backer in our corner EE with great lawyers as well. This is just my opinion. I would prefer they take the time to put the out best Fox foot forward then screw it up for all of us.

Spare any confusion

rockstarpdx / soncho

Please login to post a reply
soncho
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/18/2012