Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Orcinus's message

Now that all the show reports are in (and thanks to all), we have some up-date info to consider, but my biggest take-away is some disappointment. This not not meant to be a negative comment since I have been in since March 2009 and am doing OK even at this share price level. However I have been underwater in other stocks and feel for the guys and girls here that have been swimming in the water since the decline from $2.75 last spring.

With 40 some odd contractors still working to get the BFS out, it's obvious there was never a chance for it to be ready in December. Yet Management continued to say in the fall and even into early December that things were on track. It originally was scheduled for June 30 or earlier, then Q3, then Q4 and now Q1 2012. I too got the warm and fuzzies from the Toronto Resource show in the fall and figured game over by Christmas. I know - we are including some drilling results from 2011 now, but we haven't had any drill results in over a month and there are 10 more to come. And the silver and BFS. I believe management said in December to check back in a few weeks and things were progressing.

I guess I am the only one, except maybe Webgogs, who feels management should be doing a better job in informing investors of the Company progress. Too many deadlines set and missed by experienced management.

If, as one blog suggests, Teck is a good poker player and we don't know where they stand, then fine. We are holding the hand, so let's not play it so close to the vest. How about some management up-dates to help support the price? Release the entire Titan report. Release the Mine Plan when it is ready. Give us drill results even if it is only one at a time. Release any info we can that potential bidders would want to know if they are looking at us. Assume that Teck may not come completely to the table, and generate as much interest as possible. At the end of the day, we still have to sell our Company for Ernesto to profit and I want to see competitive bidders. Then we have a poker game.

Sorry. Spend a little time reviewing blog history on SH and reported conversations with management over the past year. Still long and strong until the end, but feeling a tad abused.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message