Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to BKM8572's message

My apologies to all for my boorish repeated rants. I just became so angry that we could not go a day of good news without the temptation of management to inflict upon we all another dilution. The reason for the dilution may be valid and in a mid to longer term sense rational.

However, the matter of dilution of our equity position in the company is to me becoming a grave concern. We the holders of Common non priviliged shares which of course are not exempt from the effects of dilution, have got to be entering the window of total marginalization as the Corporate "Insiders" are exempt from the ravages of dilution. Heightening my alarm is that we as holders of shares not exempt from dilution, are in increasing danger of being completely marginalized by the Corporate insiders. And realistically, what motivation is there for the "insiders" to do anything but continue to marginalize we non insider holders of the Common stock as it enhances their holdings in the company. We get only to pay for the cost of their free shares while our shares become worth less. This is a totally opportunistic abuse of the non insider share holders to enhance in confiscatory fashion the benefit of the "Insiders". It has in fact become nothing more than by legalized charter the means of Corporate theft of my property and yours.

A situation which I believe is well worth the consideration of all here as it will not get any better.

Brian

Please login to post a reply
BKM8572
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2008
Social Links