Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
almost 15 years ago
Re: 2010
almost 15 years ago
in response to bbqdays's message

I am also impressed by the new website. It is very well organized and is very easy to use. I think that Connacher and Bryan Mills Iradesso did a really impressive job on highlighting Connacher's responsibility to the Environment, and the community. As many have stated on this board previously, every SAGD oilsands company needs to be publicizing their commitment to the environment and surrounding communities publicly every chance that they get from here on to make the public aware that the SAGD industry isn't the demon that it is made out to be and that by utilizing the latest technology that pollution can be neutralized wherever possible or minimized at best. The new website does this and puts particular imphasis on these two ideas in addition to the health and safety of the workers and surrounding communities.

Well done Connacher and Bryan Mills Iradesso. I really appreciate your effort here.

The only thing that is missing is that the archives under the heading Financials, only goes as far back as 2006. I always like looking back to Connachers beginnings and how they have progressed through the years as this puts todays accomplishments into perspective.

Best Wishes; Scott

Please login to post a reply
Road_Warrior
City
Richmond Hill, ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2008