Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to BKM8572's message

Brian,

1. Price of oil is absolutely fantastic for us right now. With a cost of $15/barrel and a slimming differential, the money is and will continue to be rolling in.

2. Manipulation of MoMo boys, whatever, every stock has this and you can't control it. At some point it will go up. I am in this with a 10 year horizon, so who cares about the manipulation at this point. Unless you are a day trader how we get from point a to point b is insignificant.

3. POD 1 performance is fantastic. Guesella says they'll get to 10,000 by 3rd quarter. I truly believe they will get there, so again no issue.

4. POD 1 proves that they can do it. They've been there, done that. If anything POD2 will be better executed, and benefit from lower labor cost, and most likely come in under budget.

5. China is trying to fill a 9 month strategic reserve, similar to the USA. They are trying to buy up huge reserves of oil (which my OT post was about that somebody found offensive, though if you are an expert trader, you realize the true importance of multi-billion dollar takeovers by China, and how they will have a DIRECT impact on our share price and possibly our entire company if we get big enough). Not to mention India, and many other emerging countries, and the eventual turn around in the western countries. Oil will hit $200/barrel in a few years.

My only concern is ability to pay back debt, and dillution. Hopefully neither of these will be an issue soon.

Good luck to the longs.

Please login to post a reply
skyhigh1
City
Calgary
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/09/2008