Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to COWBOY1224's message

Cowboy...I have supported the potential of both companies, true...and talk to JF and JK several times weekly. How did you know that PQ was selling off shore 2 months ago.

And to portray ME as a "rah-rah" guy? That is very skewed. I never once said "the train was leaving the station". I never asked you to load up. I made full disclosure here of my trades and opinions.

If you sold at .13, that would have been in late MAY?.....or was it before the stock ran to .29??? And why come here NOW to announce that? Why not having told us your thoughts THEN when it might have helped?

No...me thinks you are selling down here and are upset. Well, join the crowd...we are all bleeding terribly, but GHDC has solid assets, and I expect recovery. JK and JF know now what has transpired after the stock was taken to .29, and it is being aggressively being addressed.

I know you to be of good character, Cowboy, and this is so unecessarily sour!...pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links