Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to COWBOY1224's message

I agree with most of what you are saying, Cowboy. I, too am in way too deep to bail on SFMI, but fear I've lost it all. As to GHDC, I still am holding on to what I have and hoping that I can recover some of my SFMI loss from it - not gonna hold my breath, though.

I don't think we can blame PIC and BOUTS - I don't think any of us make our buying decisions based on the word of somebody on a forum. I have met PIC (not sure about BOUTS, but I think I know who he is) and respect both of them. But, their continued rosy predictions, especially about SFMI, have me somewhat puzzled. I guess it's better than continuous gloom, though...

I still believe in the potential of War Eagle Mountain, but I fear that the Q's have pretty much ruined our ability to profit from it. I think somebody will, some day.

I appreciate your going to the last couple of SHM's. I just haven't been able to justify throwing good money after bad to make the trip. That's a couple thousand I can spend elsewhere. Besides, I don't think I'd make a very good guest. LOL

Hope to see you and Bobby at the mountain some day, though.

Don (aka CapnDon)

Please login to post a reply
dmagnus
City
New Richmond, WI
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2011