Argonaut Gold Inc.

Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
A bit of news
almost 10 years ago
in response to Jayview's message
It has been difficult to say the least Jay,but believe it or not ,I am actually starting to feel just a little bit better about my investment. Ya,ya, I know I sound like a nut case, but with the TSX and oil gone for an irrational crap today, gold was actually up as well as AR and my only other gold holding, Premier ( PG). The world is still an unstable place and I firmly believe that gold will survive. Even the guy on Market Call Tonight last night said that his only gold holding was AR even if it was a small holding. My problem is that I HATE to sell low , even though at times I really should. It is now too late to sell AR and if I did, I know that the very next day, it would probably double !! I can hear Portee upstairs saying, " Time to back up the truck ". I honestly don't, think his record was any better than ours, but maybe he would be right this time !! Keep the faith and enjoy the upcoming holidays. Rico
Please login to post a reply
rico
City
nova scotia
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links