UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
Tick Tock
over 10 years ago

Patiently waiting for a rebound in the price of Ag to rekindle the UC business plan. The Silver Bulls are optimistic but the market bulls are better connected. The price of Au is firming up nicely, so maybe some of the Au market bulls are lying again.

The #1 question now has to be "How long can UC survive with the mill on 'Care & Maintenance'. Consider:

• executive salaries,
  • the continued availability of skilled personnel,
  • ongoing utility bills,
  • ongoing debt service etc.

The search for further debt financing must be frustrating, the community of La Yesca may yet support our objectives and provide some advantages and influence to keep us in town.

Other than a $40 AG oz. perhaps it will be Copalquin that pulls us out of this funk.

We need a break on one of these three crisis.

I understand that the mill was operating predictability prior to C&M however I recall hearing something about needing another primary crusher (ball mill?) for hard rock material. If we can get a break in the near term I'm predict that SunVault will be there to rehab our electical power addiction.

Please login to post a reply
AafabVentures
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/26/2007
Social Links