UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.

Like some other shareholders, I think that it is taking them way too long to fine tune the processing plant, it seems that there is always an excuse "Ball mill, power outages, rainy season, etc." This said, I understand it is not easy to accomplish something in this part of the world. and they have made lots of progress. I think that the fact that the price of gold and silver are being manipulated down is keeping UC from selling what it is producing at the right price, therefore keeping the company further from being able to declare commercial production. I know that Gary said that for as long as the price of silver stays above $18, the company is making money, but making $12,$22 or $32 of profit per ounce sold instead of less than $2 profit, would obviously make it easier to achieve commercial production a lot faster. Also, if the price of silver was where it should be if it was not manipulated down, the investment in the Sprott Silver Thrust would protect the company's purchasing power a lot more than keeping it in a saving account.

Personnaly, I do not criticize the company's managment for what is happening, I criticize those that are manipulating the precious metals prices for their own benifits, while slowly killing the precious metals mining industry.

Please login to post a reply
renaissance
City
Montréal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links