UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
All...
almost 11 years ago
Re: All...
almost 11 years ago
in response to BertaCurry's message

Good Morning

We are all alittle frustrated with the GOLD & SILVER or all P.M. markets at the moment. That goes for ALL MINING & RESOURSE COMPANIES TOO. Our little U.C TOO.

I could name some very large miners that are also down 700% or more.

I can only see us rising from .05 not going lower! The FACTS Mame!

I am also live/from the Vancouver area (Just a Few miles North of the 49th) (Berta what's with the 54-40???) but live also in S.E. Asia and It is Damn cold here this morning of 17-c BRRR. I am returning to Vancouver January 16. Please Mr. A so get that ice cube warmed up for me please.

I know and felt the same about our share price but we are alive and Kicking with money still in the bank and we are producing a concentrate for shipping.

Some people do sell their shares for MONEY for personal reasons other than simply selling to get out of a stock......most all have debts, mortgages and ALL have to feed themselves and family...so selling stock could be a plain survival reason. If someone sells 1.5 M maybe it is only a partial of what they own???

A very dear old friend of mine told me once "After bad times comes good times" he was a Polish man who was a prisoner of the Nazi's during the war.

All Have a Very Good Weekend and stay Safe and Warm :-))

Cheers

W.C. Guy

Please login to post a reply
West Coast Guy
City
New Westminster
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined