UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
in response to Optionsgal's message

I assume you are refering to me in your post of Dec 05, 13 01:10PM ... though I cannot understand where you are coming from.

Hmmm. Rant ??? I thought I was making a rather light hearted lament in reply to a post suggesting the possibility of UC going under. ... "Blaming others, Insulting and slandering another Agora memmber" ??? Where do you read in my post that I am blaming others for my investment decisions or anything insulting or slanderous of another memeber ? ... If anything you may be slandering and insulting me. As for pumping - we all do it at times; those of us invested in UC want to share the good ... my opionion (which I am entitled to) is that WCG does it better and more often than others. I was just passing the torch ...

My post : "If UC goes down the tube just think of the tax loss we can declare. Significant, in my case, by my standards.Hmmm. Or do you need gains to write off a loss ? DANG !Will I never learn ? No eveidence otherwise.But I live in HOPE. Your turn WCG. Pump it up"

OG post: Those who are bitching and blaming others for their investment decisions need to grow a pair and stop the rant. It only makes you look like an ass. Frustration with the wait, expressed in a neutral voice, is one thing. Insulting and slandering another Agoracom member will not be tolerated here. UC remains a solid investment with enormous potential. Jim and Co. are working hard on our behalf. Keep your comments respectful while we continue to wait.OG

Please don;t call this a rant.

AM in frigid Vancouver.

1. insulting - definition of insulting by the Free Online Dictionary ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/insulting
    v. in·sult·ed, in·sult·ing, in·sults. v.tr. 1. a. To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness. See Synonyms at offend. b. To affront or demean: ...
  1. Slander - Legal Dictionary - The Free Dictionary

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/slander
    slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.
Please login to post a reply
analogueman
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/19/2007
Social Links