UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
in response to Sudbury Novice's message

"Soon you will see that Jim has made some personnel changes that will go a long way to correcting some of the problems at La Yeska.

In any event the mill is operating and producing Dore. We should have expected that it will take a while to iron out all of the wrinkles...that is why they call it commissioning."

What first attracted me in UC was certainly the KWG-SPQ-UC JV coupled with this exciting idea that we could finance our McFauld exploration with golden eggs from Mexico... But what made me increase my holdings in UC constantly along the road was the presence of Mr Jim Voisin.

I don't know the man personnally, but I can say that I did not see many leaders with such devotion, passion, obstinacy and hard-working qualities. No BS with the guy, he never hides and tell the things just the way they are, negative or positive. His NRs are not specially wrapped with silk, but they are straight to the point. We can feel the frustration or the excitement of the writer!

The last NR La Yesca excerpt hardly hides the high level of anger and deception of Jim Voisin, and we can sense his hurt pride!

Despite the hard-work however, success needs a hint of luck. But I don't know why, hard-workers, when they stick to their plans, and stay the course, use to be luckier than average... This is the kind of guy I like to follow!

Good luck, Jim. I'm buckled to my seat and wait in confidence for the smooth landing!

GLTA.

BaBe.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined