UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
in response to RockLicker's message

Good morning, all

Hope someone can help me out. I was just looking up some stuff on SEDI (basic DD) and note fairly large holdings by Pinetree Captial and Joe Dwek Management. I see these names come up often in connection with junior exploration companies. Does anybody know anything about these names? Sometimes when certain investment organizations start to take positions it bodes well for the sp.

I have just started looking more closely at UC. Previously did OK with FWR and SPQ. Is the Ring of Fire property a big piece of the UC puzzle? It appears that the Mexican operations are the ones they are promoting.

Also I'm trying to get a handle on what the current cash position of UC might be. On the web site the financial information I have been able to access is not current.

I'm enjoying reading all the posts on this hub. GLTA.

Oscar's Dad

Please login to post a reply
oscarandbailey
City
Sault Ste. Marie
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/11/2008