St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Minera Santa Elisa is our subsidiary. As shareholders, it would be prudent to obtain these statements, for several reasons.

As a trading issuer registered in B.C., the requirement to publicly declare any subsidiary financials, is non compulsory, or at least it was several years ago. I suspect that still stands. However, there are ways for shareholders to obtain such financials if wished. I hesitate to think that if a full and proper investigation was done, that these financials have already been retrieved by authorities as part of any file. The CFPOA (Canada’s Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act) allow RCMP to recover overseas documents as such. The ESTMA is equally as important. http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/mining-materials/estma/18180

If we are correct, it appears that a Peruvian government official, I believe from the mines and energy sector, may have been a director of Minera Santa Elisa. His jurisdiction covered the area of Cueva Blanca, if I recall correctly.

Another reason to obtain these financials is to look at the treasury, perhaps there was/is substancial money there......

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message