St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to pax's message

An important part of the diagram showing Yanococha has this statement'

"Each truckload that leaves the pit contains roughly 180 tons of rock and dirt — and about 8.5 ounces of gold."

If you do some quick math you can see that the average grade of the gold is around 1.5 grams per ton and that more importantly, its economical to mine. When you compare this extreme low grade to the N-1 Vein that I commented on in my last post, you will find that the N-1 Vein is relatively 40 times more economical than the Yanococha ore in this respect. All the diseminated facts from the Tesoro also suggest that without the high grade veins, there is a complement of approximately a half gram to 1 gram, with a couple areas looked at, more than 1 gram average and even one area above 2 grams, excluding the veins. This clearly depicts the richness once again of the Tesoro.

We must also remember that on the Tesoro, these rich veins are not singular veins, but many and most, are clusters and stockwork, which encompass large areas latterally and clearly provide the open pit scenarios.

As one big investor of SLI that has a complement of professional geologists , once put it; " there are many mines on the Tesoro, if it is not all one".

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message