St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to pax's message

Thank you Pax! One of the most important posts ever in relation to how the markets work! Two ridiculous aspects left out, but really were not needed, was the ridiculous "can't short banks during the 2008 crisis" and the trading that is supposedly foundationed on PGE,S OF BLUE CHIP STOCK.

When I was trading in the last days, my accounts were all tagged and targeted by RBC, so that any trade I attempted, was immediately hit with mass selling to force me to sustain mass losses. This was done because, before the tag on my accounts, I was buying SLI steady with profits. RBC even went as far as not giving me some of the SLI shares I had purchased even though the purchase order was executed. It was plain as day, RBC,s intent. So, why would RBC NOT want me to have SLI shares between Sept 2011 and Jan 2012, when the first drill results come out? At that time, we also dark pool trades coming in from RBC to scoop up any loose shares sold at that time, although there were stacked bids and sells, this RBC Dark pool had priority over the trading platform and ignored the placed bids and intervened, snatching any SLI shares that became available. It was very clear that RBC was accumulating shares at that time using illegal methods of which the regulators support.

RICK JEWERS

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links