St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Me
over 9 years ago
in response to Lori's message

John, as a friend, its your preconceived notions, due to some conditioning, that prevents you from seeing the Truth of the whole situation. You will remain within that loop, until you realize, that your present perception is limiting you to only one conclusion, when in fact, there are several. Perhaps subconsciously, you are ignoring some of the most important facts, that support the shareholders position here, and it makes it more clear, that this is not a classic "pump and dump".

A large entity has been attempting to rob SLI shareholders of what is rightfully theirs, I am fortunate enough, to be given enough information on that conspiracy, to share with others, at the appropriate times, which I do. John, I have had no income on paper for over three years now, the elite facet with this stock, were successful in taking away almost every material thing I had, through coersion and other means. So I essentially, I have nothing of monetary value left, but I have my TRUTH which is more valuable than any piece of paper, and I stand by it and speak it, always. I would like nothing better than to have this game over with, so that I may pursue a life that does not have me constantly on this computer and constantly sharing with others, the games. I think that time is getting close, but not UNTIL the shareholders are rewarded with what is rightfully theirs. All of my shares are in registered share certificates, and I still have faith that they will see their real value someday.

Miracles do happen, you just gotta believe......

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message